Recent

102 Guests, 67 Users

RamonaSied

• Hello! I am Delphia. I smile that I can unite to the whole globe. I live in France, in the south region. I dream to see the various countries, to obtain acquainted with interesting individuals.
    • View Profile
Las Palmas were relegated to the second division in the rain on the Canary Islands after an abysmal defeat to… The first game in the post-Quique Sanchez Flores era was a success for Espanyol as the Pericos ended a five… With the pressure of a relegation Fußballtrikots Kinder Liverpool battle off their shoulders, Malaga inflicted a shock 2-0 defeat on Real Sociedad in… Valencia face a difficult task of overcoming Celta Vigo in Galicia after a disappointing week that has seen them lose… Munir El Haddadi wins La Liga News UK fans' Alaves Player of the Season, dominating the voting with a superb… Real Madrid are readying a massive bid for Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski, confirms Guillem Balague. The Polish striker has… Clarence Seedorf will be hoping his Deportivo La Coruna side can produce another good performance as Fußballtrikots Kinder Inter Mailand they travel to face… Atletico Madrid's poor league form continued last night as they were easily swept aside by a Real Sociedad side who… Barcelona have changed their stance on selling Thomas Vermaelen this summer and have instead, offered the Belgian a new contract.…
Feel free to surf to my web-site; Maglia Real Madrid