Recent

156 Guests, 53 Users

RamonaSied

• Hello! I am Delphia. I smile that I can unite to the whole globe. I live in France, in the south region. I dream to see the various countries, to obtain acquainted with interesting individuals.
    • View Profile
Sunderland have introduced measures to stop fans of local rivals Newcastle from gaining access to the Stadium of Light as they teeter on the brink of relegation to League One. With Sunderland six points adrift of safety and only four games left, reports said club officials were concerned that Newcastle fans will attend their remaining home games to cheer on their opponents. Newcastle do not play on the dates of either of Sunderland's Napoli fotballdrakter remaining home matches, against Burton and Wolves. There was no cash admission as Sunderland hosted Norwich on Tuesday, when a 1-1 draw pushed them closer to English football's third tier. Fans wanting to buy tickets for the remaining games will now have to have a purchase history, showing that they have attended the Stadium of Light before. "I totally see the security side of it," he said. "I get why. Liaising with the police, you have to listen to them, I understand why because safety has to come first. "I want to see the stadium with as many Sunderland people as we can fit, but I can understand why the club and the police have come to that decision. "Football is football, and you're always going to get one team laughing at another, especially if it's two derby teams. "But all the Newcastle fans I bump Monaco fotballdrakter in to have been fabulous with me. The proper Newcastle fans have been proper people. They want the derby games back." Coleman said he wanted his players to prove that they were not abandoning hope of Championship survival, adding: "Our job is to make sure that, at 5 p.m. on Saturday, we're still in the fight and the other teams are looking at it and saying we haven't given it up."
Feel free to surf to my web-site; Maglia Real Madrid

GlennHuie2

• I'm Freddy and was born on 13 December 1971. My hobbies are Board sports and People watching.
    • View Profile
The Sunderland defender Lamine Koné has submitted a transfer request after the club's promised offer of an improved contract failed to materialise. The Ivory Coast defender, who was signed from the French side Lorient in January for around £5m, was the subject of a £17m bid from Everton last week. Koné still has four years left to run on the deal he signed maglie del calcio poco prezzo seven months ago but released a statement on Thursday which claimed he had been assured they would renegotiate after surviving relegation last season. Ronald Koeman says Everton players are 'only 70% fit' for new season Read more "At the end of last season I was told by the club that I would be offered a new contract," he said. "Following numerous phone conversations and face-to-face meetings, the latest of which took place today with David Moyes and Martin Bain, no contract has been forthcoming. "It is therefore with much regret that I can only assume that I do not figure in David Moyes's future plans. "With that being the case it is with much sadness that I have asked the manager and the chief executive to be maglie calcio bambino allowed to leave Sunderland Football Club. "However, until that time I give my word that I will give my utmost in training and on the field." Sunderland sources have denied they made any such agreement with Koné or his agent Mark McKay. It is also understood that Chelsea have registered an interest in the 27-year-old but Everton remain the favourites to sign him.

BelindaWet

• I am Luisa from Munchen. I am learning to play the Clarinet. Other hobbies are Auto racing.
    • View Profile
New Rangers manager Steven Gerrard was spotted getting stuck in yesterday as he oversaw his first pre-season training session. The Gers first team were all back from their summer holidays to meet the new Lazio fotballdrakter boss at the re-named Hummel Training Centre. Gerrard was snapped setting out drills and chatting to his players as the Scottish outfit gear up the for the new Premiership season. The 38-year-old has a tough start to senior management, with Rangers facing Aberdeen, St Mirren, Motherwell and Celtic in their first four matches. The Ibrox club are preparing for the campaign with a trip to Spain, where Lazio fotballdrakter Gerrard will hope to integrate a host of new signings into the squad. Take a look through the gallery above to see the best pictures from Rangers first training session under new manager Steven Gerrard.
Feel free to visit my web blog :: maglia Valencia bambini